|BREAKFAST SEMINAR “HAS INDIA’S MOMENT FINALLY COME?”|
|Host / Sponsor:||European Chamber|
|Event Time:||Thu 29-Oct-2015 8:00 AM To 10:00 AM|
|Venue:||Victoria Suite, 1/F, Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Hong Kong|
|View Flyer/Attachment:||Registration Form_Breakfast Seminar with Alan Rosling - Has Indias moment finally come - 29 Oct 2015|
The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is delighted to invite you to join the following breakfast seminar “Has India’s moment finally come?” with the guest speaker Alan Rosling, CBE, Chairman at Griffin Growth Partners Limited.
India has emerged as one of the most attractive destinations for direct investments and is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Projections made by internationally renowned consultants and IMF is that India is likely to become one of the largest economies of the world by the year 2025. The seminar will be a presentation by Alan Rosling, who will explore the forces driving India as a potential Superpower in Asia.
Thursday, 29th October 2015, 8:00am to 10:00am
Victoria Suite, The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong (hosted by Andrew Seaton)
Fee: HKD 380 for members of a European National Chamber; HKD 450 for non-members
Registration Deadline: 27 October, 2015. 6:00pm
(Limited seats, first-come; first-served basis)
About the Speaker:
Alan Rosling, CBE, founded Griffin Growth Partners, a consulting business focused on assisting international companies with Asian strategy, most particularly India-related. He has advised a large number of international clients on growth strategies for the region as well as Indian companies on internationalisation. He is a Senior Advisor to Avalon Consulting, India’s leading management consultancy, and works with them to offer clients advice on India and regional strategy.
Alan also is co-founder and a Director of Kiran Energy, one of India’s leading independent solar power producers. Kiran Energy has nearly 100 MW of solar PV operating in Gujarat and Rajasthan and is implementing new projects in a number of states including Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The company is backed by a consortium of Private Equity investors. He is a Non Executive Director of Coats Plc and LNGaz, a Canadian small-scale LNG company which he co-founded. LNGaz has entered a Joint Venture with Stolt-Nielsen to develop an LNG facility in Quebec. He is also Senior Advisor to Navam Capital, an early stage technology venture fund.
Alan was an Executive Director of Tata Sons Limited for five years from 2004 and was the Director responsible for internationalising the Tata Group. From 1998 to 2003 he was Chairman of the Jardine Matheson Group in India.
His earlier career included the Policy Unit at No.10 Downing Street; Strategy Director at United Distillers, CEO of a division of Courtaulds Textiles and S.G. Warburg.
Alan was educated at Cambridge University and the Harvard Business School.
If you are unable to register online, please email Mr. Alfred Tsang (firstname.lastname@example.org) your details (name, job title, company name, email, direct number/ mobile, membership of chamber of commerce, contact person email, and direct number/ mobile) to register. [Please state N/A if you are not a member of any European national chamber]
Full payment of the aforementioned fee shall be arranged by 27 October, 2015 via one of the methods listed in the link below:
It is reminded if you are paying by Cheque, please STATE the Ref. “Breakfast Seminar “Has India’s moment finally come?” 29 October 2015” on the envelope and at the back the cheque.
REMINDERS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
– Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes. Mobile phone use in the Hong Kong Club is not permitted.
– Reservations and payment in advanced are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
– Registration Deadline: 27 Oct 2015. The organizer reserves the right to decline any application.
– The full event fee is immediately payable upon submission of the registration.
– Full payment is due 27 Oct 2015. *A payment receipt will only be provided upon request.
– If you cannot attend the event for which you have registered, please cancel it by 27 Oct 2015, 2015, 6:00pm.
– If you fail to notify us of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will still be charged for the event fee.
– Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
– When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.