|ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF BUILDINGS – REGULATORY MANAGEMENT|
|Host / Sponsor:||EUBIP|
|Event Time:||Tue 27-Oct-2015 3:15 PM To 6:00 PM|
|Venue:||KPMG, 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
Energy Efficiency of Buildings – Regulatory Management
Tuesday, 27th October 2015, 3:15PM to 6PM
KPMG, 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Admission: FREE (Funded by the European Union)
(Limited seats, First come-first served; Pre-registration applies)
Please email email@example.com your details (name, job title, company name, email, direct number/ mobile, membership of chamber of commerce, contact person email, and direct number/ mobile) to register on the waitlist.
[Please state N/A if you are not a member of any European national chamber]
If you are on the waitlist, we will only get in touch with you if seats are released. If you have not received notification from our side by Tuesday, 20th October 2015, you may consider your registration to be unsuccessful and we look forward to seeing you in our future events
Registration Deadline: 20th October 2015 2015, 6:00pm
You are cordially invited to participate in the “Energy Efficiency of Buildings – Regulatory Management” seminar, which will take place in Hong Kong on 27 October 2015, organized by the Environment and Energy Business Council of the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
Given the Hong Kong Governments emphasis and recently published Energy Saving blueprint, the aim of the event is to gain support and increase awareness to improve the energy efficiency of Buildings in Hong Kong. Join us to hear from leading practitioners, who will be sharing best practices of leading companies in Hong Kong, with panel discussion and open Q&A session.
We look forward to welcoming you at the seminar. You are requested to kindly confirm your participation by Tuesday, 20th October 2015, 6:00pm by completing the online registration form (click here) or download the form. Free entrance, mandatory registration, seats allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to register online, please download complete the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expert Panel features:
Event Programme :
***The programme and speakers are subject to amendment. The organizer reserves the right to change agenda and speakers***
Remarks and Cancellation Policy:
– Entrance to the seminar is FREE (Funded by the European Union) on a first-come, first-served basis and pre-registration is required
– Registration is considered to be successful ONLY upon receiving the registration confirmation email from EuroCham
– If you are on the waitlist, we will only get in touch with you if seats are released. If you have not received notification from our side by 20th October 2015 you may consider your registration to be unsuccessful and we look forward to seeing in our future events
– The organizer reserves the right to bring forward or postpone the registration deadline
– Speakers and participants are expected to fund their own travel, hotel accommodation, visit visa, transportation or any other charges
– Cancellations must be made in writing by Tuesday 20th October 2015, 6:00pm
– When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled