|EUROPEAN PAVILION AT THE 2013 MACAO INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT FAIR (MIF)|
|Host / Sponsor:||IPIM / IEEM / ECC|
|Event Time:||From Thu 17-Oct-2013 12:00 PM To Sun 20-Oct-2013 6:00 PM|
Following the successful EU participation at the 2013 Macao International Environmental Co-operation Forum & Exhibition (MIECF), the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is once again delighted to host a European Pavilion, at the 18th Macao International Trade and Investment Fair (MIF), which will be held at the Venetian-Macao-Resort-Hotel from 17 to 20 October 2013 (the exhibitor package will be available soon!).
EU products only!
MIF is one of the largest annual international economic and trade events in Macao, attracting over 100,000 trade visitors from over 50 countries and regions last year. During MIF 2012, the four-day event, more than 1,800 business matching sessions were arranged and 88 cooperation agreements were signed.
The European Chamber of Commerce would like to invite all European companies involved or interested in opportunities to new markets through the Macao business service platform to participate and be represented at the Fair. The MIF will welcome companies from Business Environment, Commerce & Industry, Trade, Banking & Finance, Tourism, Transport, Fine Products, Technology, and the Environment to exhibit.
Some reasons to set up a booth:
– A new Healthcare Pavilion will be set up, riding on the rapid growth of the healthcare tourism and product industry, which is a core focus in the Twelfth Five-Year Plan.
– MIF will also be a wonderful opportunity to build new networks for those involved in the Property, Hotel, Construction industries, which are fast-growing industries in Macao.
– The “Convention and Exhibition Through Train Service” and “Professional Visitor Incentive Programmes” will be enhanced to attract and increase the flow of visitors.
– The “One-Trip, Multi-Stop” business service will arrange for business visitors to participate in site visits in Hengqin, Zhuhai and Nancha, Guangzhou to encourage the exploration of business opportunities in these areas.
– Access to Business Matching Program, Hosted Buyer Program, Forum and Conferences, Gala Dinner and other networking events!
Application Deadline : Friday 27th September 2013
For more general information on MIF please visit www.mif.com.mo
If you would like to join the European Pavilion please contact us here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Partners in Macao: