|EUROPEAN PAVILION AT THE 2014 MACAO INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT FAIR (MIF)|
|Host / Sponsor:||IPIM|
|Event Time:||From Thu 23-Oct-2014 12:00 PM To Sun 26-Oct-2014 6:00 PM|
Following the successful EU participation at the 2014 Macao International Environmental Co-operation Forum & Exhibition (MIECF), the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and the Macau European Chamber of Commerce are delighted to co-host a European Pavilion, at the 19th Macao International Trade and Investment Fair (MIF), which will be held at the Venetian-Macao-Resort-Hotel from 23 to 26 October 2014.
EU products only!
Application Deadline: Friday, 26th September, 2014
MIF is one of the largest annual international economic and trade events in Macao, attracting over 100,000 trade visitors from over 50 countries and regions last year. During MIF 2013, the four-day event, 2,000 business matching sessions were arranged.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and the Macau European Chamber of Commerce would like to invite all European companies involved or interested in opportunities to new markets through the Macao business service platform to participate and be represented at the Fair. We are delighted to invite you to exhibit in the European Pavilion, which will be opened to private companies (exhibiting EU products only), both European Chambers of Commerce in Macau and Hong Kong members, and EU Member States’ Trade Commissions and Consulates. The MIF will welcome companies from Business Environment, Commerce & Industry, Trade, Banking & Finance, Tourism, Transport, Fine Products, Technology, and the Environment to exhibit.
The theme of this year’s MIF is “Cooperation- Key to Business Opportunities”.
Some reasons to set up a booth:
– A new floral and landscaping pavilion will be set up to meet the increasing demand for floral arrangement, landscaping and gardening in the hotel industry and MICE industry. This is partnered with Euroflora (Europe Flower Show) aiming for a glimpse of sheer beauty and exuberance of the floral industry, and to allow more choices in the supply side to meet the demand of local buyers and those from abroad, as well as nurturing cooperation between Europe and Asia.
– MIF will also be a wonderful opportunity to build new networks for those involved in the Property, Hotel, Construction industries, which are fast-growing industries in Macao. Taking advantage of Macao’s multi-cultural characteristics and its role as a regional business service platform, MIF will further promote trade and economic collaboration for enterprises in Macao, Mainland China, and their counterparts in Portuguese-speaking countries.
– A new pavilion on “Chinese Medicine” presenting Chinese medical services, Chinese medicine, body fitness and beauty, healthcare and wellbeing, cooking with medication purposes, R & D, etc.
– A pavilion on ‘Electronics” is set up to pull together the best electronics manufacturers and trading enterprises in the three places across the strait, and to display the cutting edge IT innovative products in the area.
– The “Convention and Exhibition through Train Service” and “Professional Visitor Incentive Programmes” will be further enhanced to increase MIF’s attractiveness, and increase the flow of visitors.
– Through the “One-Trip, Multi-Stop” business service, arrangements will be made for business visitors to visit the Canton Fair in Guangzhou, as well as to participate in site visits in Hengqin, Zhuhai, for the exploration of the local business environment and promotion of regional economic co-operation.
– Access to Business Matching Program, Hosted Buyer Program, Forum and Conferences, Gala Dinner and other networking events!
Please click here to see the event review of 2014 MIF.
For more general information on MIF please visit http://www.mif.com.mo
We look forward to seeing you there!
European Pavilion Co-Organizers: